The DARE program supports clinician-initiated research through
specialty research networks that link clinician investigators with each other and with regional clinical leadership. These clinician-led communities are comprised of clinician-investigators who initiate, encourage, and enable collaborative research to improve outcomes, value, and patient and provider experiences. DARE aims to provide tools for enhanced communications, connections for collaboration, coordinated research development, and tools for clinical implementation of research results.
DARE can offer support in many ways, including:
- Development, distribution and gathering of results from specialty-specific surveys to identify who is interested in research, prior experience and ideas.
- Facilitated communications using specialty newsletters of clinical research activities, training, and events.
- Meeting coordination with clinical investigators and specialty thought leaders.
- Development of research concepts.
- Guidance for funding support.
Several specialty research networks are in development. Please let us know if your specialty is interested.